If you need an arrangement, orchestration, adaptation, transcription, I’ll be happy to have a look at your project and offer you a quote!
I can deliver either score and parts, bounces of midi files including separate tracks, or both in a timely fashion, helping you meet your deadlines…
Experience & Customers
I compose extensively for my bands: Word Out and AfuriKo (please click on band names to view repertoires). Pieces from both repertoires have been consistently registered with SACEM (French performing rights organization). I have been using leading music notation software Finale for more than 10 years and have studied Mark McGrain’s book Music Notation (and still use it as a reference).
Past projects have included:
- Lead sheet preparation (customer’s original composition) for the postgraduate audition at the Haute Ecole de Musique de Lausanne;
- Lead sheet preparation with lyrics (jazz standards) for bassist Mátyás Szandai, instructor at Jazz on the Park, a French jazz camp in the Jura Mountains;
- Adaptations of 20 children songs (with lyrics translation from Spanish to French) for London based school Bilingual Beats (songs are featured in the Bilingual Beats Green Collection, in-class French language through music textbook designed for toddlers and their mothers);
- pop song orchestrations (mixed choir) for Paris based vocal coach Kaël Morgan;
- string and horn arrangements for world/jazz Angolan singer-songwriter and poet Carlos do Nascimento;
- original compositions for the Berklee Concert Jazz Orchestra (big band) that have been both performed live and recorded at Berklee;
- transcriptions for my students and my own leisure/practice;
- pop tunes transcriptions and arrangements (piano, guitar…) for my students and/or private persons looking for particular sheet music.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions – Music Copying, Arranging, and Adapting (en)
Please note that quotes may be approximate. The charts printed in the terms and conditions above are merely guides, given the difficulty to estimate the exact number of bars and the exact nature of the work to be done on some projects. Feel free to contact me with any additional inquiries.
Looking forward to hearing from you and your music…